PTC offers a complete line of Oil Filters that provide
over 98% coverage for both domestic and import
applications. PTC oil filters are engineered for both
conventional and synthetic oils and include cellulose
and glass blended media to provide maximum protection.
Why Should You Install PTC Oil Filters?
At highway speeds, as many as 300 gallons of oil pass thru the oil filter every hour. PTC oil filters trap harmful contaminants; keeping the engine running clean and smooth, while extending engine life. Premium quality PTC oil filters provide superior performance and protection that cheaper generic brands simply cannot offer.
Key Features and Benefits include:
• Internally lubricated sealing gasket for easy filter removal
• Spring activated “by-pass relief valve” is pressure sensitive and more responsive.Traditional concave metal strip configurations are heat sensitive and slower to react.
• Dense micro fiber media has more holes to provide better circulation efficiency
• Filter media is metal capped on both ends for added strength and durability
• Internal Coil spring with reinforced Nylon relief valve
• Heavier gauge steel canisters help prevent deformation during installation
• Filters include a secure dust shield, covering the filter opening
• 68 numbers provide 98.7% market coverage
• All PTC part number labels include competitive cross references andUPC codes for your convenience
Visit Us at the Upcoming AAPEX Show - Booth 4151
PTC will be displaying at the upcoming AAPEX Show in Las Vegas on November 4th thru November 6th at booth # 4151. Our entire management team will be in attendance to answer any questions and highlight our products and programs. In order to best utilize everyone’s time during the show we strongly encourage you to schedule a meeting in advance by contacting Jack Nihart, Hal Hultgren or Mike Ely and set up a specific time. Please contact them at:
National Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Click here for a PDF copy of the October Newsletter